Report: Trainer looks in on Favre again
According to the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, Eric Sugarman was in Hattiesburg on Wednesday to check on Favre. The report did not indicate the condition of the surgically repaired biceps tendon in Favre's throwing arm.
Sugarman visited with Favre in June to discuss exercises Favre could do to improve shoulder strength following the arthroscopic surgery he had at the end of May.
In an interview with HBO in mid-June, Favre said he was considering a return to the NFL if his throwing arm will allow it and that the Vikings are the only team he has spoken to about a comeback.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Gordon faults secondhand smoke
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
- Man faces charges for Modell grave urination
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rico NFL Minnesota Vikings Deluxe Grill Cover