Philly man in critical condition
PHILADELPHIA -- A Philadelphia man who says he was shot last year by free-agent wide receiver Marvin Harrison remains in critical condition after being shot again.
Dwight Dixon was found shot multiple times in the city's Fairmount section late Tuesday morning.
A spokesman at Hahnemann University Hospital said Dixon, 33, remained in critical condition Wednesday.
Police have not made an arrest in the case.
Dixon was convicted of a misdemeanor in January for lying to police about the 2008 shooting. His lawyers said he lied because he feared Harrison, who at the time was a member of the Indianapolis Colts.
Investigators determined that a gun owned by Harrison was used in that shooting. No charges were filed because authorities said there were conflicting accounts of who pulled the trigger.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman still holds grudge against Crabtree
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- Redskins S Jackson banned indefinitely again
- Mathieu advice to Gordon: Pick yourself up
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Jr. Indianapolis Colts Pennant Wall Graphic