Cowboys' stance on Vick not changed
The Cowboys owner has repeatedly said since Vick was released by the Atlanta Falcons last year that his team won't sign Vick.
Vick was freed from federal custody this week for dogfighting charges and is awaiting word from NFL commissioner Roger Goodell about if and when he will be reinstated.
Responding to a question Friday about Vick, Jones said his stance hasn't changed.
"It hasn't," Jones said, emphasizing that by repeating that phrase twice more in a matter of seconds.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Watt, Graham highlight memorable Pro Bowl
- Sources: Gordon fails another test, faces ban
- Sherman: Goodell won't punish Kraft's Pats
- Brady expects 'Deflategate' talk after season
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
VICK'S RELEASE FROM HOME CONFINEMENT
Michael Vick was released from home confinement Monday, completing his federal sentence for dogfighting.
- Fathead Michael Vick Wall Graphic