Steelers, No. 1 pick Hood agree
Terms of the deal were not available, but Hood, a defensive end out of Missouri, became the fourth first-rounder to come to a contract agreement.
The Steelers have signed all nine of their draft choices.
Hood, 6-foot-4, 300-pounds, will sign the contract later in the week. Hood could also be used in the future at nose tackle.
John Clayton is a senior NFL writer for ESPN.com.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Peppers to Packers on 3-year deal
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Colts strike deal with former Giants WR Nicks
- Pats reach deal with suspended CB Browner
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Pittsburgh Steelers Clear Game Day Pouch