Steelers, No. 1 pick Hood agree
Terms of the deal were not available, but Hood, a defensive end out of Missouri, became the fourth first-rounder to come to a contract agreement.
The Steelers have signed all nine of their draft choices.
Hood, 6-foot-4, 300-pounds, will sign the contract later in the week. Hood could also be used in the future at nose tackle.
John Clayton is a senior NFL writer for ESPN.com.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Mo' money: NFL teams split $6B in revenue
- Sherman still holds grudge against Crabtree
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- NFL supplemental draft passes without a pick
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Jr. Troy Polamalu Wall Graphic