Maualuga gets four-year deal
Maualuga, a second-round draft pick from USC, is expected to compete for a starting job at outside linebacker when the Bengals open training camp on Friday in Georgetown, Ky.
Later in the day, the Bengals signed third-round pick Michael Johnson, a defensive end from Georgia Tech.
Only Smith, the No. 6 overall pick, remains unsigned.
James Walker covers the AFC North for ESPN.com. Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steelers' Brown rips Sanders' QB comments
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- Source: Colts' Thomas needs quad surgery
- Source: 49ers' Smith, Goodell to talk Aug. 8
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Rey Maualuga Wall Graphic