Sources: WR Gonzalez strains knee
A source confirmed an NFL.com report to ESPN's Adam Schefter that Gonzalez suffered a strained ligament in the knee and will miss 2 to 6 weeks.
The Colts plan more tests for Gonzalez on Monday and will monitor any swelling.
Gonzalez wasn't touched on the play in which he was hurt. He started his route, then fell to the ground. He was helped off the field and put no pressure on the right leg.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Broncos' Welker still not cleared to practice
- Source: Garvin fined $25K for hit on Huber
- Flacco to wear knee brace against Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NFL Team Apparel Youth Indianapolis Colts Team Forward Long Sleeve Shirt