Sources: WR Gonzalez strains knee
A source confirmed an NFL.com report to ESPN's Adam Schefter that Gonzalez suffered a strained ligament in the knee and will miss 2 to 6 weeks.
The Colts plan more tests for Gonzalez on Monday and will monitor any swelling.
Gonzalez wasn't touched on the play in which he was hurt. He started his route, then fell to the ground. He was helped off the field and put no pressure on the right leg.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Saints shakeup: New kicker, rookie in at LT
- 49ers' fans plan billboard to mock Seattle
- Suspended Incognito 'pulling for' Dolphins
- Jerry backs Romo: We have to 'take risks'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Indianapolis Colts NFL Classic Spiral Football Necklace