Robinson message angers Texans
During Sunday's 24-7 loss to the Jets, Robinson wore shoes with the words "Pay me Rick" in reference to general manager Rick Smith. Robinson remains miffed about not getting a long-term contract with the team despite signing his franchise tender more than a week ago.
"I found out after the game," Texans coach Gary Kubiak said. "I didn't know anything about it. I'm disappointed, but it's been dealt with as a football team and it's been dealt with as an organization."
Kubiak said there would be no suspension or fine for the action.
"If it offended anybody, I apologize for it," he said. "It was something that it wasn't serious at all. People in this locker room didn't take it serious."Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL mulls fine for Lynch's hat, sources say
- Lynch to media: 'You know why I'm here'
- Pats' Wilfork: Belichick has 'soft heart' now
- Super week: Sherman awaiting son's birth
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Houston Texans Arian Foster #23