Falcons DT Jerry injured
Jerry was hurt Sunday while Jake Delhomme was completing a 10-yard pass to Steve Smith with about 9½ minutes remaining. The 294-pound rookie was treated on the field for several minutes and had to be helped to the sideline, appearing to favor his left knee. A cart whisked him to the training room.
Falcons coach Mike Smith was vague about the injury after the game. He said details would be revealed when the team puts out its injury report on Wednesday.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman still holds grudge against Crabtree
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- Redskins S Jackson banned indefinitely again
- Mathieu advice to Gordon: Pick yourself up
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Matt Ryan Wall Graphic