Porter tweaks hamstring; Carey returns
Porter was limited in practice Thursday with an injury coach Tony Sparano described as "a little hamstring tweak." Porter has missed only six games in his 11-year NFL career, and none since 2006.
Carey took part in all drills after being limited Wednesday because of a sore right knee. The Dolphins play Sunday at San Diego.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL mulls fine for Lynch's hat, sources say
- Lynch to media: 'You know why I'm here'
- Pats' Wilfork: Belichick has 'soft heart' now
- Super week: Sherman awaiting son's birth
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Ryan Tannehill Jersey - Away Game Miami Dolphins