Browns QB Anderson replaces Quinn
Quinn went 6 for 8 for 34 yards and an interception as the Browns fell behind 20-0. He was replaced by Derek Anderson, who threw an interception on Cleveland's first possession of the third quarter.
Playing without injured running back Jamal Lewis, the winless Browns generated only 78 yards in offense over the first 30 minutes.
Anderson started for the Browns last year and was ultimately replaced by Quinn.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- G-III Women's Cleveland Browns Breast Cancer Awareness Road Trip T-Shirt