Reeves breaks finger in warmups
Coach Gary Kubiak said the finger was broken Wednesday after being hit with a ball. He said it was a compound fracture, meaning the bone broke through the skin.
Reeves was released from the hospital Thursday after having a procedure to repair the finger.
This is the second broken bone this season for Reeves, a starter last year, who broke his leg early in camp and hasn't played this season.
He expects to return next week.
"It's a pinky, man, I'll be all right," he said. "I have a pretty high pain tolerance so I should be all right."
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Source: Packers pessimistic Rodgers will play
- 49ers again take aim at Seahawks' roster
- Peterson aims to practice Friday; Cassel QB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 4 PREVIEW
STOCK WATCH: Fallers, risers
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
- Nike Men's Houston Texans Elite Sideline Navy Polo