Blackmon, Colledge helped off field
Blackmon was injured in the second quarter. He cut to his right and his left knee appeared to buckle as he tried to head up field. Blackmon remained on the turf for several minutes and was taken on a cart to the locker room for examination.
Coach Mike McCarthy said it was a sprained knee and Blackmon would be evaluated on Tuesday. Jordy Nelson replaced him on punt and kick returns. He returned two kicks for 52 yards.
Colledge injured his right knee when he got tangled with a Vikings defensive linemen in the third quarter. Rookie T.J. Lang replaced him, the latest injury on the banged-up offensive line.
"We'll see how it is tomorrow," Colledge said. "I've never missed a start. I don't plan on making Detroit the first one."
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Gordon to appeal suspension Aug. 1
- Chiefs sign Charles to contract extension
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Davis ends holdout, reports to 49ers camp
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Green Bay Packers Helmet Logo Wall Graphic