Frye goes on IR with neck stinger
Frye suffered a neck stinger that had put his status in question for this week's game against the Arizona Cardinals. When Frye left the game Sunday against the Jacksonville Jaguars Sunday, Kyle Williams took over as the starter.
Williams, who had been on the practice squad most of the season, will be the starter until Jones and Locklear return. The Seahawks, who have a bye week after the Cardinals game, hope to get Locklear back soon, and they will review Jones' status Nov. 1.
Seattle on Tuesday also signed offensive tackle Damion McIntosh, who started 16 games last season for Kansas City. The Chiefs cut McIntosh before the start of this season.
John Clayton is a senior NFL writer for ESPN.com. Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Browns' Haden: Cleveland title race is on
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Jones-Drew: London deserves an NFL team
- Johnson: Lions 'need to win a Super Bowl'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Great American Products Seattle Seahawks 2-Piece GameBall Coffee Mug Set