Bengals avoid blackout for Week 6
The club announced on Friday that it had sold enough tickets for Sunday's game to keep its streak intact. The past 46 Bengals games have been shown on local television.
More than 3,000 tickets remained on Thursday, when the club got a one-day extension from the NFL for avoiding a blackout.
Motorola, which is a longtime Bengals sponsor and has a partnership with Ochocinco, bought 1,200 tickets and will give them away Saturday -- with the receiver's help -- at Paul Brown Stadium.
The Bengals (4-1) have won four in a row and are in sole possession of first place in the AFC North.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 6 PREVIEW
HOT READ: CENTER STAGE
STOCK WATCH: Fallers, risers
- GameWear Cincinnati Bengals NFL Classic Team Football Keychain