Polamalu has full week of practice
Mendenhall went through a full practice on Friday.
Steelers safety Troy Polamalu also will start on Sunday. He practiced all week after missing four games with a torn medial collateral ligament in his left knee.
Mendenhall ran for 165 yards against San Diego and 77 yards against Detroit the last two weeks as Willie Parker sat out with a left big toe injury. Parker practiced all week, but Mendenhall is scheduled to remain the starter.
The Steelers (3-2) have won their last 11 games against the Browns (1-4).
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- 49ers' Smith won't face felony in airport case
- Sherman: 'Dollars' best way to show respect
- Source: Panthers pick up Newton's option
- Kosar: Concussions cost me broadcasting job
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 6 PREVIEW
HOT READ: CENTER STAGE
STOCK WATCH: Fallers, risers
- The Highland Mint Pittsburgh Steelers Troy Polamalu Photo Mint