Cardinals' Boldin may practice Friday
TEMPE, Ariz. -- Anquan Boldin did not practice again on Thursday because of a sprained right ankle, but the Arizona wide receiver did go through some work with a trainer on the sideline.
Coach Ken Whisenhunt says Boldin was able to do "a lot more" than he did on Wednesday, including some jogging, and there's a chance the three-time Pro Bowler could participate in practice on Friday.
Boldin was hurt in the second quarter of Sunday's 27-3 victory at Seattle. He returned to play in the third quarter, then left the game for good with Arizona comfortably ahead.
Tight end Stephen Spach also did not practice because of a sprained ankle.
The Cardinals play at the New York Giants on Sunday night.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Jags send former 1st-rounder Gabbert to SF
- Cowboys cut ties with top pass-rusher Ware
- Saints agree to 6-year deal with safety Byrd
- Source: Verner agrees to terms with Bucs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 7 PREVIEW
MNF: Eagles at Redskins
HOT READ: JaMarcus Russell
STOCK WATCH: Fallers, risers
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey San Francisco 49ers Anquan Boldin #81