Nelson out after concussion
The Bills downgraded the rookie tight end to out on Saturday.
Nelson sustained a concussion in last week's 16-13 overtime win over the New York Jets.
Earlier this season, Nelson missed the Bills' loss to New Orleans because of a strained shoulder.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman still holds grudge against Crabtree
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- Redskins S Jackson banned indefinitely again
- Mathieu advice to Gordon: Pick yourself up
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Buffalo Bills 2-Piece Printed Carpet Car Mat Set