Johnson bruises chest, leaves game
Johnson was taken to a Houston hospital, treated and discharged, sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
A team official told Schefter that Texans coach Gary Kubiak would reveal more about the extent of Johnson's injury Monday, but the official said the injury is not serious.
"We're concerned," Kubiak said. "He could not go at the end and so there is concern until we see."
Johnson was shaken up on a play in the fourth quarter and remained on the field on his hands and knees for a few minutes before walking to the sideline. He returned for one play a few minutes later, but was held out of the Texans' next series.
He was seen talking to Houston's medical staff for several minutes before he was escorted off the field.
Johnson had two receptions for 62 yards.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Ravens CB Smith arrested after bar incident
- Browns' Haden: Cleveland title race is on
- Report: DEA looking into NFL painkiller use
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 7 COVERAGE
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Houston Texans Andre Johnson #80