Hasselbeck says daughter will recover
Hasselbeck posted on his Twitter site Tuesday he had the "worst bye week ever. 6 year old daughter got hit by a dirt bike."
The 34-year-old father of three said he spent his weekend at the hospital.
He thanked the dentist who repaired Mallory's mouth and the staff at Central Washington Hospital in Wenatchee. He also thanked the staff who treated Mallory at Seattle Children's Hospital upon the family's return home.
He said she will miss her basketball season but will recover.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Ravens CB Smith arrested after bar incident
- Browns' Haden: Cleveland title race is on
- Report: DEA looking into NFL painkiller use
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 8 PREVIEW
MNF: Falcons at Saints
STOCK WATCH: Fallers, risers
HOT READ: Green Bay GM Ted Thompson
HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?
- The Highland Mint Seattle Seahawks Framed Memories Photo Mint