Jets have questions with receivers
Cotchery, the team's leading receiver, was injured in practice three weeks ago. He played in the loss at Miami on Oct. 12, then sat out a loss to Buffalo and a win at Oakland Raiders.
Smith has also missed the last two games with a quadriceps injury, while Clowney has an injured ankle. Also questionable are defensive end Shaun Ellis (knee/ankle) and linebacker Bart Scott (knee). Coach Rex Ryan said Friday he expects them all to play.
Lito Sheppard is questionable with a right quadriceps injury and isn't expected to play.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dungy seeks to clarify Sam comments
- Chargers, Woodhead agree to 2-year deal
- Rights group blasts Giants' hiring of Tyree
- Johnson at Texans' HQ Monday, sources say
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 8 PREVIEW
MNF: Falcons at Saints
STOCK WATCH: Fallers, risers
HOT READ: Green Bay GM Ted Thompson
HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?
- Sparo New York Jets Crusher Watch