Delhomme leaves with chest injury
He came back to play the next series but was replaced by Matt Moore in the fourth quarter.
Delhomme said after returning from the hospital that the injury was a chest contusion and that no serious problem was detected.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texans RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Carolina Panthers Luke Kuechly #59