Delhomme leaves with chest injury
He came back to play the next series but was replaced by Matt Moore in the fourth quarter.
Delhomme said after returning from the hospital that the injury was a chest contusion and that no serious problem was detected.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL mulls fine for Lynch's hat, sources say
- Lynch to media: 'You know why I'm here'
- Brady has cold, says 'not worried about it'
- OC McDaniels: Nothing deceptive about Pats
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Carolina Panthers Sideline 2014 Black Staff Polo