Cards WR Boldin listed as day to day
Boldin re-injured his ankle in the third quarter of a 34-21 loss to Carolina on Sunday. He left the game and did not return.
"If I'm able to run, I'm going to play football," Boldin said on Monday.
Coach Ken Whisenhunt said Boldin is day to day.
"I don't think there is any more damage to it other than reinjuring it," Whisenhunt said. "We'll see how he progresses during the week."
The three-time Pro Bowler caught three passes against the Panthers to become the leading receiver in franchise history, with 537 career catches.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Falcons WR Jones cleared for training camp
- Dungy seeks to clarify Sam comments
- Chargers, Woodhead agree to 2-year deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey San Francisco 49ers Anquan Boldin #81