Amendola suffers concussion vs. Lions
Coach Steve Spagnuolo said Monday doctors would give Amendola an extra day before administering tests Wednesday.
Amendola has played in five games since the Rams signed him off the Eagles' practice squad Sept. 22. He's averaging 24 yards on kickoff returns, 8.5 yards on 11 punt returns and has 15 receptions with an 8.5-yard average.
The Rams also said guard Jacob Bell will undergo concussion tests on Tuesday.
St. Louis (1-7) has a bye this Sunday.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers has idea of status, but not saying
- Browner vows to sue NFL if ban not dropped
- Harbaugh: 'Absolutely' want to be with 49ers
- No salsa: Giants' Cruz has left knee surgery
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Ty St. Louis Rams Beanie Ballz Key Clip