Amendola suffers concussion vs. Lions
Coach Steve Spagnuolo said Monday doctors would give Amendola an extra day before administering tests Wednesday.
Amendola has played in five games since the Rams signed him off the Eagles' practice squad Sept. 22. He's averaging 24 yards on kickoff returns, 8.5 yards on 11 punt returns and has 15 receptions with an 8.5-yard average.
The Rams also said guard Jacob Bell will undergo concussion tests on Tuesday.
St. Louis (1-7) has a bye this Sunday.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Pack sign WR Nelson to contract extension
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- 49ers' Hunter tears ACL in non-contact drill
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Men's St. Louis Rams Sideline Authentic 59Fifty Navy Fitted Hat