Smith out with shoulder injury
ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Detroit running back Kevin Smith has missed practice after aggravating a shoulder injury in the Lions' loss to St. Louis.
Stafford took every snap in Detroit's 17-10 loss to the Rams on Sunday, but Johnson has missed the Lions' past two games. Coach Jim Schwartz says Johnson likely will see more practice time Thursday and Friday, but his availability for Sunday's game at Seattle (2-5) will be a game-time decision.
Smith has rushed 125 times for 393 yards and three touchdowns. Johnson leads Detroit (1-6) with 325 receiving yards and has one of the Lions' four TD receptions.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Belichick: Gronkowski cleared by doctors
- Falcons WR Jones cleared for training camp
- Bills' Dareus back in camp, wants to earn trust
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Sparo Men's Detroit Lions Ghost Watch