WR Henry has season-ending surgery
Coach Marvin Lewis said Monday that Henry will be placed on injured reserve this week, ending his season.
He broke the forearm on his only catch Sunday during a 17-7 win over Baltimore that kept the Bengals (6-2) in first place in the AFC North.
Henry is in the final year of his contract with the Bengals, who let him go after his fifth arrest following the 2007 season.
Owner Mike Brown changed his mind and brought him back on a two-year deal, and Henry has stayed out of trouble. Henry was the team's fourth-leading receiver with 12 catches for 236 yards and two touchdowns.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman still holds grudge against Crabtree
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- Redskins S Jackson banned indefinitely again
- Mathieu advice to Gordon: Pick yourself up
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Cincinnati Bengals Wall Mount Bottle Opener