Owens returns to Bills practice
Owens said he fell asleep on his couch Monday night after practice, and woke up feeling stiff the next morning. He was held out of practice on Wednesday and Thursday, and the team said he had a strained hip.
"Earlier in the week it was painful, but I knew I would be ready," said Owens, who is officially listed as questionable. "My couch is very comfortable, so it's easy to fall asleep on. [But] I don't know if it was the couch."
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Sources: Pats' Wilfork asks team for release
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Martin on 49ers: 'It's a blank slate for me'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 10 PREVIEW
PATRIOTS VS. COLTS
HOT READ: Dallas Clark
MNF: Ravens at Browns (8:30 ET)
- Tervis Tennessee Titans 16 oz Logo Wrap Tumbler