Texans safety Wilson fined $5K
Wilson was penalized for unnecessary roughness for the hit, which came in the second quarter and the Colts leading 13-0. Indianapolis won the game 20-17.
The NFL said Friday that Wilson hit a defenseless receiver.
Clark caught six passes in the first eight minutes of the game and wound up with 119 yards on 14 receptions, one catch shy of tying Kellen Winslow and Jason Witten for the NFL record at the position in a game.
Wilson's infraction was part of the Texans' season-high 103 yards in penalties.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Indianapolis Colts NFL Classic Football Bracelet