Bills LT Bell out, replaced by Levitre
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Buffalo left tackle Demetrius Bell hurt his knee Sunday against Tennessee, knocking him out of the rest of Buffalo's 41-17 loss to the Titans.
When Bell was hurt near the end of the first half, a team spokesman didn't know which knee the left tackle hurt. No other details were immediately available except that the first-year tackle would not return.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman still holds grudge against Crabtree
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- Redskins S Jackson banned indefinitely again
- Mathieu advice to Gordon: Pick yourself up
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 10 COVERAGE
- '47 Brand Men's Buffalo Bills Royal Clean-Up Adjustable Hat