Bills LT Bell out, replaced by Levitre
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Buffalo left tackle Demetrius Bell hurt his knee Sunday against Tennessee, knocking him out of the rest of Buffalo's 41-17 loss to the Titans.
When Bell was hurt near the end of the first half, a team spokesman didn't know which knee the left tackle hurt. No other details were immediately available except that the first-year tackle would not return.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 10 COVERAGE
- NFL Team Apparel Youth Buffalo Bills Quarter-Zip Dark Royal Micro Fleece