Seahawks' Jones has bleeding in lung
Keep up with Adam Schefter's news and notes from around the NFL daily on his ESPN Insider blog. Schefter blog
A source told ESPN Insider Adam Schefter that Jones had bleeding in his lung.
Seahawks coach Jim Mora said after the game that Jones would spend the night in a local hospital as a precaution.
"There's an issue there," Mora said. "He's not in any danger but we're going to play it safe."
The coach did not elaborate.
Jones carried the ball twice for 10 yards. His departure left Justin Forsett as Seattle's primary back. Forsett responded with a career-best 123 yards in 17 carries.
ESPN Insider Adam Schefter and the Associated Press contributed to this story.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bucs' Goldson says rep as dirty 'ridiculous'
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- MJD hopes to be back with Jags next season
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Seattle Seahawks CenturyLink Field Silver Coin Card