Turner, Norwood practice for Falcons
Turner missed last week's 34-31 loss to the New York Giants with a high ankle sprain, and coach Mike Smith listed the Pro Bowl selection as "limited" in practice.
Norwood has missed the last five games with a hip flexor, but has been in practice the past two days. Jason Snelling started last week and ran 25 times for 76 yards and two touchdowns.
Turner led the NFL with 376 carries in 2008 and finished second to Adrian Peterson with 1,699 yards rushing. He's averaging 5.0 yards attempt this year on 165 carries.
The Falcons (5-5) host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-9) on Sunday.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Suspended WR Blackmon arrested for pot
- RG III: Good having coaches 'believe in you'
- Source: Gordon to appeal suspension Aug. 1
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Atlanta Falcons Classic Logo Wall Graphic