Warner listed as questionable vs. Titans
TEMPE, Ariz. -- Kurt Warner went through another full practice on Friday, but the Arizona quarterback was listed as questionable for Sunday's game at Tennessee.
Warner practiced all week after sustaining a concussion in last Sunday's 21-13 victory at St. Louis. He passed all the required mental tests on Tuesday.
Warner and Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt have said they plan to be cautious as they deal with the head injury. In addition to the concussion, Warner has had tightness in his neck.
He has started 41 consecutive games for Arizona. If he doesn't go, Matt Leinart is the backup.
Also listed as questionable is kicker Neil Rackers with a sore groin.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Jags send former 1st-rounder Gabbert to SF
- Cowboys cut ties with top pass-rusher Ware
- Source: CB Davis gets $39M deal from Colts
- Sources: Browns, Raiders inquire on Revis
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 12 PREVIEW
HOT READ: Jim Caldwell
MNF/SUPERDOME SHOWDOWN: Pats-Saints
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Arizona Cardinals Rashard Mendenhall #28