Turner sits out another practice
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Atlanta Falcons running back Michael Turner sat out another practice because of a high ankle sprain, raising more doubts that he'll be ready for Sunday's crucial game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Turner missed a game after initially spraining his right ankle at Carolina on Nov. 15. He re-injured the ankle in last week's victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Also missing practice Thursday were two other offensive starters, guard Harvey Dahl (ankle) and receiver Michael Jenkins (ankle). The Falcons have already ruled out quarterback Matt Ryan with an injured big right toe.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers tops Watt, collects 2nd MVP award
- Seau, Bettis, Shields among 8 in HOF class
- Cardinals' Arians wins 2nd coach of year honor
- Watt 1st unanimous DPOY; Murray honored
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 13 PREVIEW
MICHAEL VICK: Return to Atlanta
COLTS, SAINTS: PERFECTION?
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Atlanta Falcons Julio Jones #11