Hartley to kick for Saints; Bush back
Also, Saints running back Reggie Bush was active after missing two games with a knee injury.
Carney has made 13 of 17 field goal attempts this season, but he needed a carom off the upright to convert a 30-yarder and missed from 37 yards in the win over New England on Monday night.
Hartley missed four games earlier this season while serving a suspension for use of a banned stimulant. The second-year kicker from Oklahoma had yet to play this season.
Mitchell and Gay have hamstring injuries, Greer has a hurt groin, and Fujita has a knee injury. Porter sat out his third straight game with an ailing knee.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bucs' Goldson says rep as dirty 'ridiculous'
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- MJD hopes to be back with Jags next season
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 13 COVERAGE
- Fathead Ricky Jackson Wall Graphic