Schaub could face Seahawks
Coach Gary Kubiak says Schaub has "good chance" of playing this weekend. Schaub was injured on the first play of Sunday's loss to the Jaguars but returned in the second quarter and finished the game.
Kubiak said Monday that the team will know more on Wednesday.
Houston could also be without running back Steve Slaton, who is struggling with a right shoulder and neck problem that has caused numbness in his thumb. Slaton missed Sunday's game and is scheduled to have his condition evaluated by a specialist on Tuesday.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 13 COVERAGE
- NFL Team Apparel Youth Houston Texans Line Breaker Performance Hoodie