Jackson says he'll play Sunday
Jackson was a show guest and said he did lose consciousness briefly against the Washington Redskins two weeks ago in the third quarter.
He said he wasn't sure if he'd practice Wednesday when the team regroups because he has to undergo more evaluations Tuesday.
Monday marked his first extensive comments since the concussion.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Jones-Drew: London deserves an NFL team
- Johnson: Lions 'need to win a Super Bowl'
- Pack hold off Favre return, afraid of booing
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 13 COVERAGE
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Washington Redskins DeSean Jackson #11