Bennett sits out practice
Bennett did not report any problems during the loss against the Giants, but he's since complained of headaches, fogginess and that "his eyes were hurting," coach Wade Phillips said.
Bennett has seen a specialist and continues to be monitored.
In his second season, Bennett is sixth on the team with 15 catches for 159 yards. Dallas uses two tight ends on most plays.
If he misses the game, rookie John Phillips likely would handle most of Bennett's usual workload.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Colts strike deal with former Giants WR Nicks
- Pats reach deal with suspended CB Browner
- Spikes agrees to contract terms with Buffalo
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Away Limited Jersey Dallas Cowboys DeMarcus Ware #94