Reed likely to miss second game
Reed was listed on Friday's injury report as "doubtful" with groin and foot ailments. He sat out the Ravens' 27-14 loss to the Green Bay Packers on Monday night with what was described as a hip injury. Reserve safety Tom Zbikowski will likely start against Detroit.
In other Ravens injury news, starting receiver Mark Clayton is also doubtful with a knee injury, and linebacker/defensive end Terrell Suggs (knee) is questionable. Suggs missed the past three games for Baltimore but will be a game-time decision on Sunday.
James Walker covers the AFC North for ESPN.com.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Saban: Talks with Peyton, Gase not together
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
- OTL: He may have shot Tillman
- Source: Jags to meet with Bridgewater again
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 14 PREVIEW
HOT READ: LOST ART OF TACKLING
MNF: Cardinals at 49ers (8:30 ET)
- Photo File Baltimore Ravens Ray Rice Framed Photo