Mathis returns to practice
A Pro Bowl selection last year, Mathis missed practice Wednesday and Thursday with a quadriceps injury.
Right tackle Ryan Diem is also questionable after missing his second straight day of practice with a hamstring injury. Left tackle Charlie Johnson returned to practice after missing last week's game with a foot injury and is listed as questionable.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- He's serious: Trump wants to purchase Bills
- Ex-Titans running back Johnson visits Jets
- Source: Flynn returning to Pack on new deal
- Report: McClain struggles in Ravens workout
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 14 PREVIEW
HOT READ: LOST ART OF TACKLING
MNF: Cardinals at 49ers (8:30 ET)
- Nike Men's Away Game Jersey Indianapolis Colts Robert Mathis #98