Eagles' Jackson scores eighth long TD
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson tied an NFL record for touchdowns of 50 yards or more in a season when he scored his seventh and eighth of the season in a game against the New York Giants on Sunday night.
Jackson scored on a 72-yard punt return in the second quarter and caught a 60-yard touchdown pass in the third to tie the mark shared by Elroy Hirsch and Devin Hester.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Agent: Peppers joins Packers on 3-year deal
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Colts strike deal with former Giants WR Nicks
- Pats reach deal with suspended CB Browner
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Philadelphia Eagles DeSean Jackson #10