Return questionable for Titans' Bulluck
The team called the injury a sprained knee, with Bulluck's return questionable.
He was hurt defending on third-and-2, and his knee appeared to buckle under him. He was on the ground for a couple minutes and had to be helped off the field, though he started walking without assistance once he reached the sideline.
The 10-year veteran had started his 127th straight game Sunday. He was the AFC defensive player of the week for intercepting two passes in last week's 47-7 win over St. Louis.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Colts owner Irsay arrested on suspected DWI
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Source: Giants physical for Rodgers-Cromartie
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Tennessee Titans Quick Toss Softee Football