Williams still hobbled by ankle
Reserve running back Tyrell Sutton is also doubtful after sitting out Friday with a calf injury.
Williams was injured in the first quarter of last Sunday's win over Minnesota and didn't return. Jonathan Stewart replaced him and rushed for 109 yards and a touchdown.
Stewart is questionable with a sore left Achilles tendon, but practiced Friday.
Quarterback Matt Moore (shoulder) and cornerback Richard Marshall (ankle) are also questionable. Both practiced Friday in a workout that took place on the Bank of America Stadium concourse because of heavy rain.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Mo' money: NFL teams split $6B in revenue
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- NFL supplemental draft passes without a pick
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 16 PREVIEW
HOT READ: CHARLES WOODSON
STOCK WATCH: Fallers, risers
- Fathead DeAngelo Williams Wall Graphic