Ravens' Reed doubtful with groin injury
Reed hasn't played since Baltimore's last meeting with the Steelers on Nov. 29. He's struggled with both foot and groin ailments for the past month.
Ravens starting left tackle Jared Gaither also is doubtful for Sunday with a foot injury.
This is a big game for both Baltimore (8-6) and Pittsburgh (7-7). The Ravens currently hold the fifth seed in the AFC and can control their own playoff destiny with two wins to finish the regular season.
Pittsburgh, the defending Super Bowl champions, needs to sweep its final two games and receive help from other teams.
James Walker covers the AFC North for ESPN.com.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers still not ready to return for Packers
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Vikes' Peterson 'ready to roll' vs. Bengals
- Bears' Briggs medically cleared to return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 16 PREVIEW
HOT READ: CHARLES WOODSON
STOCK WATCH: Fallers, risers
- Rawlings Baltimore Ravens Hail Mary Mini Rubber Football