Titans CB Harper hurts arm
Harper broke his right forearm Oct. 11, but whether he re-injured that arm wasn't immediately known. He missed a couple practices this week because of a sore shoulder.
Harper was replaced by rookie Jason McCourty on the first series of the second half.
Veteran cornerback Rod Hood, who had three interceptions filling in for Harper earlier in the season, was unable to play because he was deactivated before the kickoff.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Tennessee Titans Jake Locker #10