Bills QB Fitzpatrick to test ankle
Saying "we think he'll be better," interim head coach Perry Fewell was optimistic that Fitzpatrick can play on Sunday after missing one game, a 31-3 loss to Atlanta this past weekend.
Fewell already has ruled out Edwards and linebacker/safety Bryan Scott from playing against the Colts (14-1). Scott will miss his second game since sustaining a blow to the head in 17-10 loss to New England.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Mo' money: NFL teams split $6B in revenue
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- NFL supplemental draft passes without a pick
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Sparo Men's Buffalo Bills Classic Watch