Broncos' Hochstein, McKinley out
Broncos coach Josh McDaniels announced Monday that Hochstein and McKinley will be placed on injured reserve. McKinley hurt his knee on a kickoff return in the first quarter, while Hochstein apparently injured his knee on a play in the second half.
The Broncos made the change to Hochstein before the Washington game on Nov. 15 in an effort to bolster a struggling offense. Hochstein supplanted longtime veteran Ben Hamilton, who may now have his job back.
McKinley has been primarily used on special teams this season.
The Broncos host Kansas City on Sunday.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Manziel works out for Browns brass
- Kelly leaves NYC to continue cancer treatment
- Saban: Talks with Peyton, Gase not together
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Great American Products Denver Broncos 60 oz. Clear Glass Pitcher