Pair of Titans on IR
Bulluck tore his left anterior cruciate ligament on Dec. 20 in a win over Miami. The Titans didn't immediately need the roster spot, but they placed him on injured reserve Wednesday. Bulluck tweeted that he was having surgery Wednesday.
Harper says he re-broke his right forearm at the spot where he originally hurt his arm Oct. 11. He said he had been playing through pain when he returned five weeks after the injury to start six straight games.
The Titans replaced them on the roster by signing cornerback Jamar Love and promoting offensive lineman Fernando Velasco.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Rodgers has idea of status, but not saying
- Harbaugh: 'Absolutely' want to be with 49ers
- Browner vows to sue NFL if ban not dropped
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Limited Jersey Tennessee Titans Jake Locker #10