Lions avoid blackout in season finale
The team announced Thursday a few hundred tickets returned by the Bears are for sale.
Detroit sold out three of its first seven games at Ford Field this season. It also had some of the franchise's smallest crowds in two decades, announcing crowds of just larger than 40,000.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Sources: Revis, Pats agree to 1-year deal
- Jets agree with WR Decker to bolster offense
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 17 PREVIEW
HOT READ: THE PRICE THEY PAY
PRO BOWL ANNOUNCEMENTS
STOCK WATCH: Fallers, risers
- Nike Men's Chicago Bears Washed Football Navy T-Shirt