Vick practices, likely to play vs. Dallas
Vick didn't play in last Sunday's victory over Denver because of a quadriceps contusion. He normally backs up Donovan McNabb and takes a few snaps each game in Philadelphia's variation of the wildcat offense.
"He's feeling good," coach Andy Reid said Friday. "We've got a couple things in for him, so we look forward to getting him back in there and playing."
Vick was injured on a running play against San Francisco on Dec. 20. He missed practice last week before returning Thursday.
Vick has run for 95 yards and two touchdowns and he's thrown for 86 yards and one score.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Goodell backs Rice ban, says NFL is 'consistent'
- Sources: Lynch wanted $5M from Seahawks
- Report: Gordon hearing to continue Monday
- Cardinals' Abraham apologizes for June DUI
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 17 PREVIEW
HOT READ: THE PRICE THEY PAY
PRO BOWL ANNOUNCEMENTS
STOCK WATCH: Fallers, risers
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Philadelphia Eagles Michael Vick #7