Cards cut Nugent, add Banks
Banks has spent the past six weeks with the Cardinals' practice squad after re-signing with the team Nov. 24. He was in training camp with the Cardinals before being placed on injured reserve in early August.
Nugent was signed because Neil Rackers has been bothered by a groin injury. He was released by Tampa Bay on Oct. 5 after he missed two field goals in a 16-13 loss to Washington.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Vikes give Rudolph 5-year extension
- Hardy 'hates' being distraction for Panthers
- Cobb: Haven't done enough for new deal
- Jets' Milliner says he is NFL's best cornerback
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 17 PREVIEW
HOT READ: THE PRICE THEY PAY
PRO BOWL ANNOUNCEMENTS
STOCK WATCH: Fallers, risers
- Antigua Men's Arizona Cardinals Point Polo