Cards cut Nugent, add Banks
Banks has spent the past six weeks with the Cardinals' practice squad after re-signing with the team Nov. 24. He was in training camp with the Cardinals before being placed on injured reserve in early August.
Nugent was signed because Neil Rackers has been bothered by a groin injury. He was released by Tampa Bay on Oct. 5 after he missed two field goals in a 16-13 loss to Washington.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dungy seeks to clarify Sam comments
- Chargers, Woodhead agree to 2-year deal
- Rights group blasts Giants' hiring of Tyree
- Johnson at Texans' HQ Monday, sources say
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 17 PREVIEW
HOT READ: THE PRICE THEY PAY
PRO BOWL ANNOUNCEMENTS
STOCK WATCH: Fallers, risers
- Forever Collectibles Men's Arizona Cardinals Team Colored Contour Flip Flop